Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hello internet!

This is the first post on my brand new blog, Submerged! I've been thinking for a long while that I should start a blog, partly because quite a few people have told me that I am a good writer and should consider it  for a profession, though I don't really believe them since English was my worst subject in high school. Maybe I just didn't apply myself, whatever that means. One of the other reasons for this blog, is to just broaden my horizons, express my ideas, thoughts, and opinions better, and to just see where this thing could take me.

For now, I feel that Submerged isn't going to have a theme or a range of topics that I will write about, though that could very well change in the future. One thing that I am very much looking forward to is starting conversations and discussions with the people who will read, and hopefully comment on this blog, that means you! Whoever you are.

Please bare with me as I work out the kinks in this thing, it's been many years since I have works with HTML and blogging and whatnot. I hope that whatever I put down on this blog will entertain you, enlighten you, cause you to think, and all around just give you something to do during your coffee break.

Thanks for reading, enjoy!

Naomi Odlin

No comments:

Post a Comment