Thursday, September 26, 2013

Catch up

Oh my goodness it's been a while! Things have been a little hectic around the Odlin household so I apologize for taking so much time off from posting. Our cross country road trip was cancelled, for a variety of different reasons that I won't bore you with, we repainted the house, traveled to the Poconos for the weekend to see many friends, I caught a nasty cold, and now we're spontaneously going to Canada for the weekend! How fun.

For today's post I'm just going to share some lovelies I have found off the site Windsor, which I stumbled across from following Casey Leigh on Instagram and occasionally browsing her blog. She has many great posts. Anyways, Windsor has probably some of the cutest clothing I have ever seen, and I plan on buying myself some things there very soon, since I haven't treated myself to some new clothes in a while!

I'm in love with fold-over boots.

How cozy does this dolman shirt look?

A little too summery for now, but this dress should be in my closet for next year.

Harem pants. Enough said.

Cutest little jean jacket.

I am currently trying to decide which pattern of palazzo pants to buy.

This beautiful scarf has a subtle little anchor pattern!

Sunnies are a must year-round.

This sweater. I just can't. 

There are so so so many more gorgeous things on that site, and I can't wait to treat myself to everything from it! Well maybe not everything, but probably too many things. Have you discovered any new favorite shopping sites, clothes, or other blogs to follow off the ones you currently do follow? Let me know!

Naomi Odlin

No comments:

Post a Comment