Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Catch-up

Hey everyone, it's been a while hasn't it? I apologize for the long break, things have been crazy around here. I've been getting tons of paperwork and sending out tons of emails to get ready to start school again in January, my grandfather passed away during Thanksgiving week, so on top of the holiday there were many events to attend and many family hangouts. Though it was a sad time it was really good to see most of my family, absolutely everyone (from my dad's side) were there besides my brother and his family, and with such a big family it's hard to get everyone together at once, so this was a good thing. We reminisced a lot about my grandfather and made new memories and it was really wonderful. Though we'll miss you Grampy, it was your time to go and we all can't wait to see you in the next life.

Here's a picture of all most of the cousins with my grandmother after the service. The lady holding the baby in the front are the oldest and youngest grandchildren, 36 year difference!


Now to give you all a little video to watch,  that will pull your heartstrings and make you melt! I stumbled across it the other day on Facebook I believe, and I love it so much. It's a short film about zombies, but with a super cute twist. I don't want to give it away so just watch it whydoncha! 

Cargo.

Have a wonderful December everyone, I'm semi-looking forward to snow, but I hope it doesn't come too soon and I hope there isn't too much! I'm not a fan of shoveling haha. See you all soon.

Naomi Odlin

No comments:

Post a Comment